6.20.2010

dad.


happy father's day dad!

here's a list of some of my favorite things about my daddy-o:

he is really funny, and always makes me laugh

he would always stay up with me when i had school projects, sometimes until 3 am

he does the best cheerleader + uncle buck dance impressions (not usually at the same time)

he loves toys. remote controlled helicopters, super hero action figures, etc. it's so much fun

he has overcome a lot of difficult situations in his life, and has come out stronger each time

he has a good heart

kids love him (probably because of the above-mentioned toys)

he has a strong work ethic

he always makes sure that i am taken care of

he is very creative and resourceful, and can make something out of anything

he is supportive of my decisions



the list could go on, but i'll leave it at that for now.

in a nutshell, my dad is amazing. thanks for being you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment