11.23.2010

{give thanks}

{happy thanksgiving to you all!}

In honor of today, I wanted to make a list of 10 things that I'm thankful for right now:

1. Jyl, Tristan, Debbie, and Ben for letting me spend the day (and last night) with them.
2. Warm socks.
3. This blog, how it gives me a place to store all of my creative inspirations.
4. Vanilla scented candles.
5. Friends who will come visit me from halfway across the country (that's you Sondra!)
6. People who donate their time to help those less fortunate. You inspire me and many others.
7. Chocolate.
8. My family, and their constant support in my life.
9. The creative process, and how it allows you to make an idea come to life right in front of your eyes.
10. New opportunities, and how they always seem to come into your life at just the perfect time.

What are you thankful for today?

Oh, and because I am such a visual person, here are a few of my favorite thanksgiving-themed images ... enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pumpkin. Will see you when you come home at Christmas... Love you SIS!!

    ReplyDelete