2.08.2011

{crash landing}

Source: google.com via jennie on Pinterest


Well I'm back in MN, and I feel a bit like the girl in this photograph by the amazing Tim Walker; like I just crashed into a new place and now have to find my way. Yes I do realize that being back in the city I grew up in makes this task a bit easier, but it's still a fresh start. I am making major progress unpacking in hopes that when I am all settled it will actually start sinking in that this is not a vacation and I am going to be here awhile. I think it's working, and my stuff looks right at home here. I'm excited and overwhelmed all at the same time, and the next task will be searching for a job; hopefully I can find something that will challenge me creatively while also giving me room to grow and explore what's next for me. I'll let you know how the search goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment