3.10.2011

{scenes from the cinema : annie hall}





I've been wanting to see this movie for years, and for whatever reason had just never gotten around to it. So last night I finally did it, and it's now up there on the list as one of my favorites. A young Diane Keaton & Woody Allen make a wonderfully charming pair, and his odd, quirky behavior keeps you smiling and laughing the entire time. 

Let's also not forget about the fashion, design, and cinematography. Throughout the whole movie, all I kept thinking was how much the decor and apparel looks like trends that we have right now. It's so funny how if you wait long enough, everything will come around again. Who would have thought that those black thick-rimmed glasses would ever be back in style? I know a ton of guys who would gladly take a pair.

Anyways, long story short, if you haven't seen this movie you should. It's one of the good ones. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the fashion. Woody is a total hipster! And this is one of my favorite films of all time, so I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total hipster! She's stylin' too!

    ReplyDelete