3.30.2011

{Spark}

We have something to learn everyday. Whether it's about ourselves, the person next to us or just a small tidbit of info we didn't know before, it's there for us to take. Please, take advantage of all these learning opportunities, as you get older. Learn from each other and learn how to interact with others, because we don't want to be set in our ways so our children and grandchildren will say of us, "He/she isn't going to change, so we just need to learn how to deal with it." That scares me that eventually people could say that about me, and I hope that it's not true for you as well.

I have to be honest with you. This week I'm writing from a very drained place where I don't think I can offer much of a creative piece of advice or challenge. I'm in the process of learning right now, and I'm in a place that's completely new to me. It's hard and I don't know how life's lessons are going to shape me from these situations, but I guess that's part of the learning process--not knowing how to do something but gaining the tools to do so. Here's to better weeks, life lessons and never being too set in our ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment