3.25.2014

CHANGE THE WORLD IN YOU


(watercolor background by tikkido)

You would think that not blogging for two years would leave me with about a million things to say, but instead it's more of where to start? So much has happened in that time that I want to share, but I guess it all just has a time and place. As for now, a simple list of things I'm thankful for this week:

  • Friends that believe in me and in my talents
  • Supportive family
  • A wonderful, loving husband
  • My health
  • A creative mind (which never leaves me bored!)
  • Color
  • A warm, cozy home
  • Laughter
Like the quote says, you may not be able to change the world, but you can make changes in yourself. My goal is to never stop being thankful for how blessed I am, and focus on all the things that are going right instead of all the things that aren't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment