12.10.2010

{Spark}

I don't know about you, but at my job, everyone is running around like their pants are on fire. Everyone is throwing holiday parties and complaining about not having enough hours in the day to get work done. I personally don't feel that stressed about the holidays, but I feel frantic because everyone else around me is frantic. This week I challenge you to take 30minutes to yourself and just step away from the holiday bustle and craziness. Take some time to wind down before you step outside, and realize that just because it's another end to another year, it doesn't mean that your "to-do" list should be crumpled because you're holding on to it so tightly. Go to your microwave, warm up some milk or water and stir in some hot coco, and while you sip the sugary goodness, think of all the things you are grateful for, and before you know it, you'll have spent 30 minutes by yourself, no crazieness, just you, and your warm thoughts. Give it a try. Then, sure, you can go back to your job or shopping or whatever is keeping you so busy during the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment