4.20.2011

{corners of my life}

Okay. So there is a chance that i may not have been creating something every day. But, you'll be happy to know that I have been getting my room and my craft space organized so that I can function. Yes, I am one of those people that can't think straight unless the space around me is neat + clean. Anyways, I snapped a few shots today of the progress. Take a look ...

Mood board in my room. I simply pinned a piece of fabric to the wall and {voila!} - a giant inspirational canvas.

Shelves above my bed. Notice how I cropped it just perfectly so you couldn't see my un-made bed?


Front page of HK Magazine + a few bamboo steamers I brought home from my trip

Zippers galore! Any ideas for these??

I put my fabric on an old quilt rack, and I have garment patterns stored in the suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment