4.19.2011

{guise: just a big ol' hat!}

Guise #5:



A few weeks ago, I watched Practical Magic with my sister.  The movie was pretty fantastic with the young Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman duo.  I can't believe it's taken me so long to see this 90's classic.  But what has caught  my eye and been most on my mind is the huge, ginormous hat that Aunt Fran wears throughout the film.  It's completely oversized and ridiculous, and I love it.  I want one in the worst way!  In my dream world, I would pair it with a piece from Topshop Unique Spring 2011 RTW (slide seventeen).  The hat has such a fun eccentricity too it...and just think of all that UV protection ;)

Unfortunatley, the only site I found that had something remotely similar was selling it for $975.  Yikes!  I'm not quite ready for that investment; so, I will continue to dream in pencil.

Pencil + Paint,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment