4.13.2011

{Spark}

A friend of mine recently posted pictures on Facebook of her husband's homecoming from Afghanistan. These pictures were just so beautiful. Really. There is this picture of the two of them embracing each other for the first time in months and a picture of their son and daughter running into his arms. Really, what a great moment for them and what a great way to be reminded of what love can look like. I mean, I could actually feel the love pouring out of these pictures.

I've never experienced being away from the love of my life for months on end, just waiting for him to come home, and I often forget how blessed I am to be able to see him everyday. I think the same can go with any of our friends or family. This week, try to love like you haven't seen your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, mother, father, brother, sister for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment