3.18.2014

JUST DO IT

Wow, has it really been over 2 years since I have written anything here? It's crazy how fast time goes, and how putting off things to the next day, and the next day, will snowball you into a world of procrastination. It's like I have so much I want to share with the world, and yet, it seems the world is already so full of millions of people trying to do the exact same thing. What's the difference? What do I have to contribute that's so important?

Well it really doesn't matter. If nothing else, this can me a place for me. A place to document my inspirations, catalogue my everyday happenings and maybe make a few people smile. It doesn't have to be a big occurrence or be read my many people to be important. I'm going to try and stop letting little excuses stop me from doing things that I enjoy and find happiness in.

So here's a start. I'm not going to make any promises to post once a day or do this or do that. I'm just going to let it go on its own and see where it takes me. Because, let's be honest. aren't the unexpected journeys oftentimes the best ones?

1 comment:

  1. hooray! i'm sooooooooo glad 'hello, jennie' is back :)

    ReplyDelete